Booking Information for 2021
We are happy to accept bookings for 2021 and our electronic booking system is open for bookings. Once you have chosen your accommodation and your stay with us has been confirmed, you will be asked to pay for the accommodation element via electronic link. Our Terms and Conditions are given below and we recommend that you have travel insurance appropriate to your needs.
Our Tariff for 2021 is as follows:
- Our Double and Twin Rooms are priced at £95 per night for two sharing. £75 for a solo traveller.
- Our Superior King Size Room is prices at £110 per night for two sharing. £85 for a solo traveller.
Cancellation and Refunds
Please note that once your booking with us has been made and your payment has been received, this represents a contract between you and Staffa House. We are a small business and it is important that we manage our rooms carefully - not letting us know of changes can prove very challenging for us. We do find that we can often re-let rooms due to high local demand and we will always use our best endeavours to ensure a good outcome for both parties.
As things remain uncertain for this season, we strongly recommend that you have good quality and appropriate holiday/travel insurance to cover your accommodation costs. Should you need to cancel all or part of your booking, please let us know in writing (email is fine) as soon as possible. We will refund as follows:
- A refund will be made due to a cancellation up to 7 days prior to arrival date with an administration charge of £20.00 per room retained.
- Bookings cancelled within the last 7 days of arrival date will incur the full cost of the stay unless we are able to re-let the room(s) in which case an administration charge of £20.00 will be applied and retained. We always endeavour to re-let rooms and often do, when plans have had to change.
- In the event of a no show or booking reduction (after arrival date) the full cost of the booking is retained.
Unless you are booking at very short notice, we will always confirm a reservation in writing, by personal e-mail stating the type of room and tariff, together with some useful information prior to your stay. Please check this carefully. We will then send a second email with a payment link (via Zettle) for the cost of your accommodation. Once the payment has been received, then your booking has been secured.
We will send you a payment link for the accommodation element of your stay at the time of booking and ask that you pay that promptly. A final payment for any other services such as meals or additional nights, will be requested on the day of your departure. We cannot accept cheques.
Please do not send your card details as we do not need them to hold a reservation for you.