Booking Information for 2021
We are happy to accept bookings for 2021 and our electronic booking system is open for you to start planning your Spring and Summer breaks. We do not require a deposit for bookings due to the ongoing uncertainty but please read our stringent Terms and Conditions and payment arrangements which are given below.
Our Tariff for 2021 is as follows:
- Our Double and Twin Rooms are priced at £95 per night for two sharing. £75 for a solo traveller.
- Our Superior King Size Room is prices at £110 per night for two sharing. £85 for a solo traveller.
Please note that once your booking with us has been made and confirmed, this represents a contract between you and Staffa House. We are a small business and it is important that we manage our rooms carefully - not letting us know of changes can prove very challenging for us. We do find that we can often re-let rooms due to high local demand and we will always use our best endeavours to ensure a good outcome for both parties.
As things remain uncertain for this season, we strongly recommend that you have good quality and appropriate holiday/travel insurance to cover your accommodation costs. Should you need to cancel all or part of your booking, please let us know in writing (email is fine) as soon as possible. We will try to help you out but reserve the right to charge the following cancellation fees:
- Bookings cancelled up to 7 days prior to arrival date incur an administration charge of £20.00 per room.
- Bookings cancelled within the last 7 days of arrival date incur the full cost of the stay unless we are able to re-let the room(s) in which case an administration charge of £20.00 will be applied. We always endeavour to re-let rooms and often do, when plans have had to change.
- In the event of a no show or booking reduction (after arrival date) the full cost of the booking is charged.
Unless you are booking at very short notice, we will always confirm a reservation in writing, by personal e-mail or letter, stating the type of room and tariff, together with some useful information prior to your stay.
Please note that for 2021 bookings there is no deposit required.
It is our custom to request payment on departure as many people find that easier. However, we do reserve the right to invoice for the accommodation element of your stay 10 days before arrival and request that a payment is made before arrival. We will agree arrangements in advance of your stay and in line with current Coronavirus guidance - for example an electronic BACS payment or debit or credit card payment. We cannot accept cheques.
Please do not send your card details as we do not need them to hold a reservation for you – an exchange of emails is enough.