There are two ways in which you can book your stay at Staffa House:
- Using the online system via our website. This will allow you to check our availability and will you to choose your room and provide you with the full cost of your room. Evening meals and packed lunches cannot be booked on line. When you book on the web, you will be asked to enter your card details. No payment is taken from your card at this stage and your details are held in compliance with current data protection standards.
- By telephone, email or post. We are very happy for you to check with us using the contact details given below. We can then discuss what you need and when, and either make a booking for you or help you find an alternative date if we are full.
Due to high demand between May and September, we are often unable to take a one-night booking. Please telephone or use our Contact Form to see if we can help.
Unless you are booking at very short notice, we will always confirm a reservation in writing, by personal e-mail or letter, stating the type of room and tariff, together with some useful information prior to your stay.
Please do not send your card details via any form of email or in the post. We do not need them to hold a reservation for you. The total cost of your stay is payable on departure. Payment of your final balance, can be made in sterling cash, or by Visa/Delta, Mastercard, Maestro/Switch.
Please note that once your booking with us has been made and confirmed, this represents a contract between you and Staffa House. We strongly recommend that you have valid and appropriate holiday insurance to cover your holiday accommodation costs in the unfortunate event of you having to cancel your booking at short notice.
- Should you need to cancel all or part of your booking, please let us know in writing (email is fine) as soon as possible. We reserve the right to charge the following cancellation fees:
- Bookings cancelled up to 7 days prior to arrival date incur an administration charge of £20.00.
- Bookings cancelled within the last 7 days of arrival date incur the full cost of the stay unless we are able to re-let the room(s) in which case an administration charge of £20.00 will be applied.
- In the event of a no show or booking reduction (after arrival date) the full cost of the booking is charged.